10.07.2010

FOUR YEARS!

Yesterday was our four year anniversary!
I wasn't expecting to see Matt since we both had a full day of classes,
but he outsmarted me...
With his best friend Kyle, fresh salmon, and crepe makings in tow, 
he surprised me (& my roomies) with a delicious homemade dinner.

Because my boyfriend is a coffee geek, I bought him a
 Chemex coffee maker....
(which he geeked out about, as expected)








Matt made me the best gift yet:
a series of line drawings mounted on wood planks,
(which I quickly added to my wall chaos!)




7 comments:

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

Good job Matt!! I am sure that your dinner was yummy, as I was salivating just hearing Meghan describe it!!! The line drawings are amazing BTW....

Never have seen one of those coffee makers.... very interesting!

Happy 4th year. Amazing how the years pass...

♥ mama klein

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

Your room looks so cute Meghan, and look, your bed is even made!!! Your mama taught you well!!!!!!!!

xoxo

Hunter said...

the light hasn't fallen down! great pics

Jamie said...

Mozel Tov (congrats) you crazy lady. I love your room!!

A Julienne Client said...

Did matt give you any of that cat scat coffee?

Unknown said...

Sorry Mom, I definitely made my bed for this photo.

Unknown said...

and Julienne client, I looked into getting some cat poop coffee for Matt and his chemex, but it's a tad out of my price range!