1.29.2012

MY NANA & PAPA


This is my Nana.
If you've ever met her then you probably recognize this view, and if you're like me, you absolutely love it.

You can find her standing behind her camera at all family functions and when we joke that it's time to upgrade to digital, she explains that her film Canon is the only reason any of us ever see printed photos from our family adventures (...and I hate to admit it, but she's right).

I joke that it's also time for her and my Papa to get a computer, internet, and a cell phone...but they aren't quite ready to join the 21st century (and the truth is, I really don't blame them).






and this is my Papa.
He taught me how to shoot a gun, drive manual and secretly loves me more than the rest of his grandkids (ok, that might not be true...or is it?).






4 comments:

Logan said...

I'm pretty sure me and Hunter are tied for first in most loved grandchildren by Papa, your'e a good 3rd :p

Auntie said...

Add ATM to the list of things Nana and Papa should try. They've never visited one! It must be nice to not have any brain memory space used up by passwords or PINs!

Auntie said...

Who's that jolly fellow in the background with the white mustache?

Hunter said...

Such great pictures. Happy Birthday Papa!!