1.26.2012

WEDDINGS, WEDDINGS, AND MORE WEDDINGS TO COME.



Last March I met Mary Chrisman of Floataway Studios. Mary owns a wedding and lifestyle photography business and was looking for an intern to assist her at weddings and with post-production editing.  I found out about her need for an intern via twitter and contacted her expecting it to be somewhat of a long shot.  We met for coffee a few days later and we immediately clicked...in fact it was sort of weird how much we clicked...it felt more like I was catching up with an old friend than meeting someone for the first time.  Low and behold, I got the job!

I spent this last year shooting all kinds of weddings and learning all things wedding related with Mary and also with my good friend, Marissa of Maharaj Photography.

Mary recently hired me on her staff as an associate photographer so I've begun booking my own weddings for this coming year! I'm so, so excited for this new journey.  Stay tuned... I'll soon have a wedding/lifestyle photography blog linked to Mary's Floataway Studios' blog, but for now these are a few of my shots from our more recent weddings.....































No comments: